A third guest is charged a 30% supplement on these prices. Rates include 10% VAT. The apartment is cleaned and bed linen changed every 8 days. Towels are changed twice a week. Guests must pay the ´´Ecotasa´´ in cash upon arrival.

Payment policy

To confirm your reservation, you should send a bank transfer of 35% of the total amount of the reservation to the account indicated. The remaining balance (65%) is to be paid in cash on arrival, when the keys to the apartment will be provided.

Cancellation policy

Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 30 days before arrival. Cancellations up to 29 days before arrival will incur a cancellation charge of 35% of the cost of the reservation. We do not accept credit cards.
To make a reservation, please use the booking form.
For further information, please call: 0034 - 660 382 998 (mobile phone).
Your booking will be not be valid until you receive our written confirmation.